The Human Body is one of the most mysterious and surprising
full of surprises
In this article we will learn more interesting and incredible facts about human body that you must know. These short but very important facts that you must know will surprise you when you’ll learn about them.
In the end, do not forget to comment on your reaction. Also if you want to read more amazing facts like this please make sure to share with your friends and families through social media. Also Subscribe To our Blog!
Facts About The Human Body
Human body is full of surprises and it has an incredible process to make up a human body. It is a mysterious and complex mechanism which sometimes confuses even some of the most qualified doctors and scientists.
Here are the top 38 Amazing Facts About The Human Body That You Must Know that many of you are not known to.
38 Amazing Facts About The Human Body
1.Exercise will always give you more energy, even when you’re tired.
2. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia.
3. Teeth are the only part of our human body that cannot repair themselves.
4. An adult human body has enough fat to produce 7 bars of soap.
5. The only part of the body that has no blood supply is the cornea of the eye. It receives oxygen directly from the air.
6. An average person forgets 90% of his dream.
7. Without your small finger you would lose 50 percentage of the strength of your hand.
8. Your Nose can remember 50,000 different scents.
9. If a pregnant woman has organ damage, the baby in her womb sends stem cells to repair the organ.
10. When you sneeze, all body functions including the heart stops.
11. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.
12. Your left lung is smaller that your right lung to make a room for your heart.
13. The smallest muscles in your body are in the are the inner ear. They are called tensor tympani and the stapedius muscles. They connect the inner ear and the ear drum together.
14. The hardest substance in the human body is enamel which is ectodermal in origin.
15. Sperm cells are the smallest cells of human body.
16. Human Brain comprises of 60% fat and is one of the fattest organs in the human body.
17. An average person spends 20,160 minutes kissing in their lifetime.
18. The largest muscle in your body is one on which you’re sitting on.
19. Women have twice as many pain receptors on their body than men, but a much higher pain tolerance.
20. Studies suggest the average human can distinguish up to 10 million different colors.
21. The human brain uses just as much power as a 10-watt light bulb.
22. There are about 100 billions neurons present in our brain.
23. Human heart beats more than three billion times in an average lifespan.
24. The average human will shed 40 pounds of skin in their lifetime.
25. The small intestine has an average length of 20-23 feet.
26. It would take you typing 60 words per minute, 8 hours a day, approximately 50 years to type the human genome.
27. You begin to feel thirsty when your body loses 1% of water.
28. Human are the only animals that enjoy spicy foods.
29. Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s.
30. If you blink one eye you move over 200 muscles.
31. The bladder can hold from 300-600 cc of fluid but the urge kicks in about 200 to 300 cc.
32. Tongue prints, like thumb prints, are all unique.
33. Every minute, 300 million cells in your body die.
34. A pair of feet have about 250,000 sweat glands that produce 1/2 pint sweat each day.
35. The aorta is the largest artery in the body having diameter measure of 2-3 centimeters, which is the same diameter of a garden hose.
36. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
37. The human brain is only capable of maintaining 150 stable relationships or friendships.
38. You could remove the stomach, the spleen, one kidney, 80% of the intestines and 75% of the liver and still be able to survive.